StorageCraft is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering Services team working on build automation, deployment automation, and continuous integration. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic engineer who wants to make a difference within a successful, growing company.
You will work in conjunction with the development teams to provide reliable, repeatable deployment of our software and services. Ideally you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and work well in a fast moving, dynamic work environment.
- Provide operational support to developers
- Build and maintain continuous deployment systems using Bamboo, docker, SaltStack
- Act as liaison between operations and development
- Work with developers to ensure automated, continuous deployment and testing
- Document processes and provide support to operations during deployment
- Occasional evening and weekend work required to support production releases
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
- B.S. Degree: Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience preferred and/or Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience preferred
- Bash: 1-3 years
- Configuration Management (Salt Stack, Puppet, Ansible): 1 year
- Linux Administration: 1 3 years
- CI/CD tools (Bamboo/Jenkins/etc.): 1-3 years
Knowledge of any of the following is an advantage:
- Knowledge of variousdevelopment methodologies including Agile
- Development experience
- Database administration
- Web Server Configuration
- Security/Hardening of web services
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking
StorageCraft Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.